Picking the venue for your event can make or break the style and feel you are going for. While the Jerz and the surrounding tri-state area offer a plethora of event locations and banquet halls, Grounds For Sculpture is a marvelous location for your wedding or corporate event. Who doesn’t want their wedding photos adorned with a bunch of oddly placed and naked sculptures lingering in the background?
Of course I am kidding! Located in Hamilton, New Jersey Grounds for Sculpture is often recognized for its consistency in hosting beautifully decorated and flawlessly executed parties and corporate events. The combination of contemporary art and natural elements spread across its 35-acre separate Grounds for Sculpture from the traditional banquet facility. The stylish, modern hanging lights and the open and airy rooms make Grounds For Sculpture a unique location for a fresh yet elegant event.
One of the great aspects of Ground for Sculpture is the variety of rooms and halls they have available. There is a place for every type of event.
- The Main Hall: The largest indoor space, the Main Hall can fit 150 seats with a dance floor and 220 without one. The Main Hall offers stunning gorgeous park views and opens to an outdoor terrace.
- Rat’s Restaurant: Rat’s boasts a country-feel with a stylish interior. Great food, great atmosphere.
- Toad Hall Gallery: A small gallery space perfect for intimate, sophisticated events.
- The Nine Muses: An outdoor plaza; the most popular location for wedding ceremonies at the park. Simply stunning.
- The Gazebo: Can you say cocktail hour?! The Gazebo overlooks the Lotus Pond and is in the heart of the park.
- West Lounge: Think corporate events. The open bar area is just right for a mingling crowd.
Grounds For Sculpture is receptive to your needs and offers a large assortment of catering choices and venue options. If this nontraditional blend of art, style, and nature appeals to you then peruse the Grounds for Sculpture website at http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/rentals.html
P.S. If Grounds For Sculpture isn’t what you’re looking for in a venue, it’s still a great place to go for the day and have lunch! Tour the park and frolic with the peacocks. Admission is $12.